After the presentation and workshop organized by Bentour in the daytime section for more than 700 high level Travel Agencies brought from Switzerland, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, a press conference in the afternoon and the bentour comedy night with gala dinner were completed in the evening.
In these events, all of which took place at the Nirvana Cosmopolitan Hotel in Antalya Lara, the statements of Kadir and Deniz Uğur and Bentour Germany General Manager Songül Göktaş Rosati covering the 2023 program drew attention.
Stating that they will close this year with 170 thousand tourists and a turnover of 130 million Euros, and that their 2023 targets, which they have set with the slogan “It will make us happy”, will be even higher,
– They opened the 2023 flight program with a 50% increase,
– They will provide CIP airport services, private transfer, and rental car services at Izmir and Bodrum Airports,
-They will also serve with the new digital platform MyBentour.de,
– There will be a swimming pool and sauna that only employees will use in the 6-storey Bentour Headquarters building on the Antalya airport road, the construction of which has started,
– They will not sell cheap holidays by maintaining the balance of quality and price.
– They underlined that they are a tour operator that also evaluates the demands of countries such as Greece, Egypt and Morocco, mainly Turkey.
Then, they ended the first Comedy Night event after the pandemic with a Gala dinner.